Friday, January 28, 2011

FREDERICK T. LOWE

Dear Mr. Cox!
Today is 1/7/11 the start of a new year. My friend who prefers not to be named in this e-mail and I, Clorinda Dalfo thought we had not a prayer until we just happened to see on Google the article dated 1/5/2010 which we read with great interest.
For two years my unnamed friend and I tried to communicate with our so called attorney, named FREDERICK T. LOWE out of Tampa. Not only that he took $21,000 from us but he did not have a license to file for bankruptcy in the Southern District Court which he claimed expertise and contracted to do.
I have all the documents to prove the wrong doing of this "attorney"
FREDERICK T. LOWE.
Very unfortunate for me, I was swindled by attorney FREDERICK T. LOWE, I did not know where to turn, so I filed a complaint against FREDERICK T. LOWE with the Florida Bar and The Florida Grievance Committee.
I furnished The Florida Bar with the overwhelming proofs of MR. FREDERICK T. LOWE wrong doings, under the supervision of my attorney friend, only, to get a signed letter from Annemarie Craft, Bar Counsel, Attorney Consumer Assistance Progrem, dated December 22, 2010, with the shocking and unbelievable phoney explanation that my complaint narrows down to a fee dispute and The Florida Bar is not involved in fee disputes.
Annemarie Craft or The Bar is overlooking the fact that Mr. FREDERICK T. Lowe had no license or the knowledge to perform what he was contracted for.
I can go on and on with details as to how The Florida Bar and The Grievance Committee not only ignored me, but never acknowledge my attorney friend who is still in a state of shock as to the unprofessional and unbelievable way The Florida Bar and The Grievance Committee closed out on my case in made "the attorney" FREDERICK T. LOWE
in the right to take over $21,000 and not to do a thing and walk away with justice on his side and not mine.
"THIS IS JUSTICE IN THE STATE FLORIDA?"
What can I do if anything to help others to avoid corruption within our state and to see that we get justice.
My case started in 2007 with FREDERICK T. LOWE and ended in disbelief with the letter from The Florida Bar dated 12/22/10, dismissing my case. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE.?
Seeking Legal Help and Justice.
I will be glad to talk to anybody concerning justice and my case.
My phone number is 561 860-7156
Clorinda

No comments:

Post a Comment